Why LBO Works
Think of a catamaran or a structure with two foundations—the company and the individual workforce members. By capitalizing on strengths of the company and the strengths of individuals in the workforce, organizations are positioned for success. LBO works because it:
- Assesses the organization’s core values and mission and by identifying the strengths of members of the participants and the organization.
- Promotes a win-win approach for collaborative planning between managers and workers, relying on the manager as a coach or mentor.
- Provides a framework to balance knowledge workers’ freedom with the need to follow the firm’s strategy and principles.
- Creates new opportunity, provides growth, and fosters a sense of belonging.
- Engages people to contribute to the organization’s success.
More than doing what you do better, LBO opens the space to do something new!
LBO Program Components:
- Organizational Leadership
- Managerial Leadership
- Team Leadership
- Career Empowerment
- Mastermind Circles
- Conflict Management
Additional Services Available:
- Workplace Culture Assessment
- Corporate Strengths assessment
- Individual Strengths Assessment
- Job Crafting
- Motivational Messaging
- Manager Effectiveness Training
“Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to higher sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” ~ Peter Drucker