About the Authors
Don L. Morgan, Ph.D. is a positivity consultant and executive coach. He taught in the Graduate College of Penn State University, was a Professor (retired) at Clarion University. His doctoral thesis involved a study of employee attitudes relative to innovation and change. His experience includes administrative positions at Amana and Iowa City school districts, and Clarion University.
Dr. Don’s post-doctoral work includes:
- Leader Effectiveness Training (LET) Facilitator—Certified by Thomas Gordon.
- DISC Profile Consultant—trained and personally certified by John Geier
- Executive Coach—trained and personally certified by George Anderson
- Positivity Coach—trained and certified by the Positivity Institute
Patricia K. Morgan, Ph.D., Psychologist, has two bachelor’s degrees in business and psychology, two Master’s degrees in education and psychology, and a Ph.D. in clinical psychology. Her dissertation explored the lived experiences of seven young women who had undergone mastectomies.
Dr. Pat’s experience includes:
- Union President (AFCSME)
- Public Speaker
- College Instructor
- Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
- DISC Profile assessment and interpretation
- Teacher Effectiveness Training Facilitator
- Continuous Quality Improvement Facilitator
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Anger Management Facilitator